Saturday, December 11, 2010

Right On


I wear a lot of floral. I am really starting to realize this. When I pulled this top out for today, I vowed to myself not to wear a floral print for the rest of the week. With today's touch of 70’s vibe though, I had to have a little flower child.



I have a little matchy-match left in me from yesterday. Today is also the first day I have braved wearing my cowboy boots (which I have adored so much for so long) to work. I have wanted to wear them with several different ensembles, but always talked myself out of it - even on Fridays, deeming them inappropriate office-wear. But today, suddenly, with the very long pants to shade them in, I did it.

earrings, turtleneck & floral blouse: Target (all oldies), vest: Charlotte Russe, gray dress pants: ?, cowboy boots: Vintage Duluth, nail polish: Sinful Colors ~ Shine On Me.



Forget-Me-Not: wide leg gray dress pants ~ I don't remember where I got them, sadly.



photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment