Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Need a Second Opinion...Stat.

If my prior post was 'quintessential', this is 'antithesis'. But I wanted to try out this cardigan my mother in law gave me as an early Christmas present, and it was quite cold out so I decided to hang out with these super fun + functional-but-not-super-me pants.


The result of this ensemble equation was an unusual amount of comments that seemed to imply more about the rest of my wardrobe than just observe the outfit at hand. They were including but not limited to the following.

"You look so professional."

"You like such a grown-up today."

"Are those regular, lady pants?"

&

"You look like you could be a nurse."

I'm assuming the last comment was a reference to hospital scrubs. This combination might need to visit the remix clinic.


cardigan: gift from my mother-in-law, blouse: Target, pants: ?, boots: Mootsies Tootsies, earrings: Charlotte Russe, nail polish: "Fifth Avenue" ~ China Glaze.

photos by Peanut.

1 comment:

  1. I think this outfit looks lovely and I like seeing you mix up your style! Keep it up woman!!

    ReplyDelete