Friday, December 10, 2010

{title}


I suppose it would be prudent to speak to the title of this here blog. It's not an especially complicated tale. I have always liked the phrase, "A flower is only as good as it's petals." It seems to legitimize being a clotheshorse & makes it a point of sophistication or grace as opposed to a superficial irresponsibility.
Or maybe it's demeaning. I dunno. But I like it.


Dress: Merona, Gray cotton cardigan: Mossimo, jeggings & Jefferson Airplane tee: Target, Peacock earrings: Forever21.



I had a great weekend. On Saturday morning I got up and had breakfast with my dear friend Bridget who was, I thought, in town for a visit. I found out over eggs that she is actually back in town to live (hooray!). I also found out that she is in recovery from donating bone marrow -- to a stranger! I am so in awe of her selflessness. Especially when hearing the surgery described... Peanut and I also ran some errands before visiting with his fam, ate dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, and went to a movie. We saw Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. It was pretty lame. But Carey Mulligan was fabulous, she was costumed beautifully and her hair inspired a drastic change in my own -- the very next day.

photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment